Sunday, April 26, 2015

The Many Profiles of An Adoptee - Proof

Someone out of the blue LIKED this today on Facebook. I do not remember writing this; I am not surprised.

During 2011-2012, "early facebook" for me, I created multiple profiles to separate my politics and views from my "regular" profile. As an adoptee, I wanted to post without any of my a- or b-family members seeing my posts. At this point, I don't care. This is who I am and my intention is not to harm, but to help the many, many millions of adoptees who are angry and searching for help.

If you want to follow one of my personalities, here are a couple to date: click through to see the post on facebook.


If anyone is interested in following any one of my facebook alteregos, you are welcome to try Strawberri Ju-Ju or Joel...
Posted by Jeannie Bluemel on Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thank you for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment